We often believe we have to be good enough for good things to happen; or that we must earn God's favor and blessing, through our good efforts and good works. And while it's right and admirable to 'be good', we cannot EARN God's goodness with our goodness.
Let's Change Our Thinking This Week:
1. A gift is a gift. God gets pleasure from GIVING FREELY to you. Luke 12:32 says, "Fear not, it is the Father's good pleasure (He chooses gladly) to GIVE you the kingdom." Favor is a favor. It cannot be earned.
2. Embrace this mindset that God gives freely. Romans 8:32 says, "…How shall He not ALSO with HIM, freely give us all things." He freely gives us all things, since He freely gave us Jesus.
3. Good things come because of His goodness, not ours. EXPECT. Luke 11:13 says, "If your earthly fathers know how to give good gifts to your children, how MUCH MORE does your heavenly Father give…!" Expect much more because He's such a good Father!
4. Go to God's 7-11 and ask! Matthew 7:11 says, "Your heavenly Father will give good gifts to THOSE WHO ASK." We don't have to earn or beg or pay. We simply need to ask!
5. You don't have to chase down God's blessings. They will follow you, chase you down, and overtake you! (Psalm 23:6, Deuteuronomy 28:2) In Christ, you are God's righteousness. Therefore, you have the right to His goodness, blessing and favor.
Think It & Say It:
I don't have to be good enough for good things to happen. I am the righteousness of God, in Christ, and therefore good things follow me. They chase me down and overtake me. My heavenly Father has chosen gladly to give me the kingdom, and He wants to do MUCH MORE than the best earthly father could ever imagine! I embrace the mindset that God gives freely to me, because of Jesus! Amen.
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
SUCCESS in 2013 and beyond = knowing your dreams, goals and desires + FREE Training to help you achieve those dreams, goals and desires
(Be sure to sign up for this training so I can help you achieve your dreams, goals and desires.)
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!
Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).