Many people feel cursed when bad things happen, or when they seem to happen repeatedly. We can also feel like if a problem or disease runs in our family, it's bound to happen to us, too. But it doesn't have to!
Let's Change Our Thinking Today:
1. The curse IS already broken! Galatians 3:13 says, Jesus redeemed us from the curse, by becoming a curse for us, when He died on the cross. Identify with the finished work of the cross. Declare that the curse is broken, and you are the blessed!
2. You are of a new bloodline. When you are born-again, the blood of Jesus runs through your veins. (2 Corinthians 5:17) Start expecting the blessing on His life, to be on yours. You are a joint-heir with Jesus Christ. You are His family. And His blessing runs in the family! (Romans 8:16-17)
3. Adopt a 'covenant mindset'. You are the seed of Abraham. Galatians 3:29 says, when you belong to Christ, you are Abraham's seed and the blessings that came to him, will come to you. God made a covenant with Abraham, to bless him in every way (Genesis 24:1). That promise is yours!
4. Embrace the right identity. You can choose which identity you will live out: The one your family gave you; or the one God gave you. In Judges 11:1, history called Jephthah the son of a prostitute. BUT GOD called him a mighty man of valor. Choose God's calling over your life. Stop expecting the habits or problems of your family's past to be yours.
5. Expect ALL the blessings because of Jesus. Deuteronomy 28:2 says: "All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you." Blessings are no longer earned through OUR obedience. They are given to you through Jesus Christ's obedience. (Romans 5:17-19)
Think It & Say It:
I am redeemed! Jesus destroyed the curse 2000 years ago. I am of a new bloodline. The blood of Jesus runs through my veins. His blessing runs in the family, and I'm His family! I am covenant-minded. As the seed of Abraham, I expect his blessings in my life. I expect all the blessings to come upon me and overtake me, because I am in Christ Jesus! I refuse to accept what history calls me. I accept what God calls me, in Jesus' Name.
Yours in Success...
Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
About Jini Charley
Global Team Alliance: Team Building For Financial Freedom. We Will Help You Build Your Team And Your Dream.
“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley
"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22
Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz
Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012
Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley
Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!
Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.
Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).