Friday, October 21, 2011

40 Weeks of Financial Freedom & Peace - Week 7

As stated on my Jini Charley blog, I have been switching things up a bit. On the Jini Charley blog, I'll continue the 50 week study on Prosperity. On this blog, I'll continue the 40 week fast from from wrong thinking for financial freedom and peace. Once again, the 40 week fast is originally a 40 day fast (which I've decided to take weekly to allow more time for it to be absorbed in my way of thinking) started by Pastor Gregory Dickow from Life Changers International Church in Chicago, IL.

So without further delay, let's jump into this week's thought:

"Something that good could never happen to me."

This week we're fasting from the thought that says, "Something that good could never happen to me." Often we see good or great things happen to others, but we just don't think it could happen to us.

Let's change it this week:

1. Expect good things to happen to you EVERY DAY! Psalm 23:6 says, "Goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life..."

2. Think Big! Renew your mind to God's language. For example: "Ask for the nations" (Psalm 2); "Spea to the mountain" (Mark 11); "your descendants shall be as numerous as the stars" (Genesis 15); "you shall possess the land" (Numbers 13), etc. God uses BIG language and gives us big dreams.

3. Ask Big! Ephesians 3:20 says, "God is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we can ask or think." Start asking and thinking the way God says to.

4. Never stop dreaming and envisioning a better life. In Acts 2:17 God says:
"In the last days I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
Your young men will see visions,
and your old men will dream dreams."

5. Take your seat! What do I mean? God has seated us with Jesus Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6). He has given us DIVINE point of view. We are already positioned ABOVE our wildest dreams and expectations, so let's begin to expect them today!

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I give up small thinking. I expect good things to happen to me every day of my life. I agree with God's way of looking at things. I decide to think bigger every day; and to ask for the things God said I could ask for. I accept the visions and dreams that the Holy Spirit wants to give me. I have been given power, love and a sound mind - to fulfill God's purpose for my life, in Jesus' Name.

God bless..

Ms Jini

No comments:

Post a Comment