Monday, April 22, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 11

This week we are fasting from the thought that says, "It's hard to wake up with enthusiasm and optimism."

Let's Change It This Week:

1. Expect to wake up with MORE than you went to bed with. Psalm 127:2 says "He GIVES TO HIS BELOVED even in their sleep." You are His beloved (Ephesians 1:6).

2. Look forward not backward. (Philippians 3:13) Forget how boring or depressing your past few days, weeks or months have been. TODAY has NOTHING to do with yesterday!

3. Believe THIS promise: Psalm 118:24 "THIS is the DAY the Lord has made. I will rejoice & be glad in IT."

4. It is He who awakens you. (Isaiah 50:4) It's not your alarm or the daylight, or your sleeplessness, or your body clock. It's God who awakens you. Thank Him.

5. God wants to speak an AMAZING word to you when you wake. (Isaiah 50:4)

Think It & Say It:
I wake up each day EXPECTING God to speak to me. It is He who awakens me, because He wants to do something amazing in my life. I am His beloved, and I have MORE this morning/day, than I did when I went to bed. No matter how good or bad yesterday was, this is MY day & I rejoice in it, in Jesus' Name!

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment