Saturday, April 6, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 10

This week we fast from the thought that says, "I can't shake my past." Often our past is what limits us, and keeps us defeated.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. Meet the new you. You truly are a NEW CREATION—if you are in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

2. God will use your past. Live in Romans 8:28. All things, including your past, works for your GOOD! While your past is over, God can make it work to your advantage.

3. You are more than a conqueror. (Romans 8:37) That includes your past. You are a conqueror. See yourself that way.

4. You are NOT GUILTY. No matter how guilty you WERE. You ARE NOW NOT GUILTY. (Romans 8:1)

5. You CAN shake it off. In Acts 28:5 Paul shook off the serpent. And you HAVE the power to do so as well. (Luke 10:19, Mark 16:18)

Think It & Say It:
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus; and no matter how bad my past is, it's not only forgiven—it's washed away. I am more than a conqueror and I will not be pushed around by memories or people in my past. I am NOT guilty. I shake off my past. And I expect God will turn it around for good, in some miraculous way, in Jesus' Name.

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment