Monday, June 10, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 18

This week, we're fasting from the thought that says: "Success seems to elude my grasp." Many people are frustrated because they're going after the right thing, in the wrong way.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. Success begins with a relationship. In John 15:7 Jesus said, 'Abide in Me & let My words abide in you—THEN you shall ask what you want and it shall be done!'

2. You see success as a thing rather than a person. Success is a person. It is Jesus. Everywhere He went, He did good. He healed all. He turned everything bad into something good. (Acts 10:38.) And He is with you & in you! (Colossians 1:27)

3. Outrageous success is God's will for your life! Ephesians 3:20 says, "…exceeding abundantly above & beyond, ALL that you can ask or think." Let this permeate your thinking.

4. Stop trying to find success. It will find you! Matthew 6:33 tells us "Seek first the Kingdom of God…these things will be ADDED to you." Psalm 1:1-3 says as we meditate on the Word day & night…whatever we do will prosper and succeed.

5. You're surrounded! It's just a matter of who & what you're surrounded by. Surround your mind with success thoughts. Surround yourself with successful godly people. (Psalm 1, Joshua 1)

Think It & Say It:
My relationship with God is the beginning of true success in my life. As His Word abides in me as my new way of thinking, my success is inevitable. Jesus is the definition of success and He lives in me. I choose to meditate on the Word of God, which is the source of all success and prosperity! 

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment