Monday, June 24, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 20

This week we're fasting from the thought that says, "What have I done?"

We have all blown it, big time. We are sometimes shocked by our own attitude or action. The feeling of devastation and regret paralyzes.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. Meet Jesus, the Redeemer. You may know Him as Savior. But He is also REDEEMER. (Isaiah 54:8) That means, He can turn around even the most devastating mistake you've made. Whatever you have done can be redeemed.

2. Refuse to wake up with regret.  Psalm 30:5 says, "Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning." Mercy is new EVERY morning. Receive it right now and relax.

3. Come to the throne. (Hebrews 4:15) We can boldly go to God's throne of grace to receive mercy and grace. RECEIVE.

4. Don't beat yourself up. You've "blown it", but God has "blown it away" through the blood of Jesus. (Revelations 1:5)

5. Satan can't touch you. When you realize you are IN CHRIST, there is no condemnation. (Romans 8:1)

6. Grace abounds! (Romans 5:20) Believe in the grace that abounds & EMPOWERS. Titus 2:11 says grace also EMPOWERS you to walk away from sin and regret.

Think It & Say It:

Jesus is my Redeemer. No matter how bad I've blown it, He forgives me and REMOVES my transgression. He will turn it around. I will not live in regret, because of past, even recent past, is OVER. It is washed away. I receive the grace of forgiveness and the grace of empowerment to live in victory. There is NOW no condemnation, because I am in Christ Jesus, amen!

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment