Sunday, February 3, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 1

Welcome to the 2013 Fast From Wrong Thinking!

It's so important to understand that our thought life is the gateway to our destiny.

God's purpose, plan, and will for your life doesn't start with a great dream or great effort on your part. It simply starts with right thinking; mindsets that line up with God's way of thinking. Let’s begin!

Today (this week) we FAST from the thought that says, "Is there any hope?" or "There's no hope." Problems mount; society seems to be getting worse; the economy continues to struggle. Is there any hope?

Let’s Change It Today (this week):

1. See Hope as a GIFT. Jeremiah 29:11 says: God GIVES you hope. It’s a gift. It is not earned or deserved. When hope seems lost, just ASK for this precious gift.

2. God has a plan! No matter how it looks, He has a master plan that includes getting you through whatever you're facing! Jeremiah 29:11 Message says, "I know what I'm doing. I have it all PLANNED out…"

3. Your great future is a gift too! Accept a great future, as a gift, no matter what the present looks like now. "…to GIVE you a future & a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11b)

4. Believe in the POWER of the Holy Spirit today. Romans 15:13 says, "The God of Hope fill you with all joy & peace, through believing—that you may overflow with hope by the POWER of the Holy Spirit.”

5. Get some substance. Faith is the substance of things hoped for (Hebrews 11:1). Stand on ONE promise from God's Word today. That's what gives you substance—makes your hope substantial.

Think It & Say It:

My God is the God of hope. He never runs out, therefore I never run out. Hope is a gift, and I ask for it and receive it right now. I trust God's plan will overtake my situation. My future is great. God has it all planned out. The power of the Holy Spirit is working in me, to flood me to overflowing, with hope, in Jesus' Name.

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is an amazing post! Amen to that, my brother in Christ!

    ReplyDelete