Saturday, March 30, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 9

This week we are fasting from the thought that says:  "I'm limited."

Perhaps you've felt limited by your past, or your upbringing, or your pain. We all have something we think may limit us.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. God is able. (Ephesians 3:20) He's not limited, and you are made in His image.

2. Meet Jephthah! (Judges 11:1) His past told him that he was the son of a prostitute. BUT GOD told him he was a mighty warrior. Side with what God says about you!

3. Leave the room. God brought Abraham out of the house and told him to look UP, and count the stars. (Genesis 15:5) Whenever you feel limited, walk outside and LOOK UP. Look to God.

4. Get in touch with your new spirit. The spirit is man's VERTICAL WINDOW, giving him the ability to think of God, and to see from God's point of view.

5. Give God something to work with. God builds His plan for your life when you think His thoughts, dream His dreams, and SPEAK HIS WORDS. (Job 22:28)

Think It & Say It:

I side with what God says about me today. I am a mighty warrior. I will not be defined or confined by my past. I leave the room where the ceiling is, and I look up. Today I begin to see things from God's point of view—His Word, and I will decree His words which will break through all limitations, in Jesus' Name.

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment