Monday, May 6, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 13

This week we're fasting from the thought that says, "I know God's favor is going to come, when I change." This is the kind of flawed thinking that distorts our view of God.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. Grace and favor were ALREADY EARNED for you. We define "grace" as God's unmerited, unearned love & favor. YOU can't earn it or change to get it. But Jesus earned it for you on the cross. (John 19:30)

2. Favor is a gift. It can't be earned or deserved. That's what makes it a favor. Romans 11:6 says, "And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace."

3. You have free access to God's THRONE. (Hebrews 4:16) When you need a favor, go to God's throne and ask. The way is paved through Jesus. (Ephesians 3:12)

4. Favor surrounds the righteous. (Psalm 5:12) Righteousness is: right standing with God. It's a gift, in Christ. (Romans 5:17)

5. Favor changes you. You don't change to get it. When you get it, it changes you. (Titus 2:11-12, Romans 2:4) Grace (favor) enables you to change.

Think It & Say It:

God's favor has already been earned for me, through what Jesus did on the cross. I don't have to change in order to get it. I receive it as a gift, and it changes me! It frees me. It surrounds me. I walk in God's free favor today, in Jesus' Name!

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment