Monday, May 13, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 14

This week we're fasting from the thought that says: "Things just aren't working out for me." This is a crippling mindset that leaves us hopeless.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. ALL THINGS work together for your good. (Romans 8:28) Even the things that don't seem to be working out are working for you, as you love God AND are called.

2. Know that you're called. You are called to conquer. (Romans 8:37-38) You're called to fulfill God's purpose.

3. Just give it a minute! 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, 'This light affliction, which is only FOR A MOMENT, is working for you a far greater outcome'. The thing that doesn't seem to be working out, is momentary. It's going to change.

4. Focus on what IS working, rather than on what's not working. God is working IN you. (Philippins 2:12)

5. Expect a better door to open. He makes a way where there is no way. (Isaiah 43:19) He opens the doors that no one can close. (Revelation 3:8)

Think It & Say It:

All things are working together for my good, because God loves me & I love Him. I am called to fulfill His purpose and I will. What seems to be against me, is temporary. It is changing. God is at work in me, and He is opening doors that no one can close, in Jesus' Name!

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment