Monday, May 27, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 16

This week we're fasting from the thought that says, "I wish…." I wish I was rich. I wish I could lose weight. I wish I had someone to love, etc.  God has something better for us than wishing.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. Stop wishing & start asking. James 4:2 says, "we don't have because we don't ask." Dare to ask.

2. Treat wishing as a signal to go to God about what is missing in your life. (John 16:24)

3. You CAN get satisfaction! Wishing is a sign of a dissatisfied feeling in life. Ask God to SATISFY you according to Psalm 91:16 and Philippians 4:19.

4. Abide in the Word. (John 15:7) Believe you can ask for and receive anything He has promised, as you're abiding in God's Word.

5. You're better & bigger than wasting your time wishing. You know God. Instead of wishing, take the next action step toward your goal. (Daniel 11:32)

6. Understand the difference between wishing and believing. Wishing prepares you for defeat. Believing prepares you for victory.
(1 John 5:4)

Think It & Say It:

I don't have to live in wishful thinking—I dare to ask & expect to receive. God satisfies my life and supplies all my needs. I live in the promises of God's Word and His fulfillment lives in me. I take action toward His purpose and I expect victory today, in Jesus' Name.

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.


Join me in discovering 21 Ways God Supplies as taught on the Believer's Voice of Victory program on Trinity Broadcasting Network by Gloria Copeland & Pastor George Pearsons from Eagle Mountain International Church in Fort Worth, Texas as they discuss 10 DAYS OF DEBT FREEDOM (which I will be covering after 21 Ways God Supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment