Monday, May 20, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 15

This week we are fasting from the thought that says, "I promise you God…" We've all made promises to God to live godly, to pray, to stop sinning, etc. This sounds holy. But it is NOT New Testament living and usually leads to disappointment.

Let's Change It This Week:

1. Christianity is not about the promises we make to God, but the promises He makes to us. (Galatians 3:29, 4:28)

2. It's His promises that make us holy, not our promises! 2 Peter 1:4 says, "…by His magnificent promises, you partake of His divine nature…"

3. Base your whole life on what God has promised. (Acts 1:4) This is a mindset. Don't do anything without a promise from God's Word about it.  They NEVER fail. Joshua 21:45 says, "…all came to pass."

4. There is a promise for that! There is a promise from God for every area of life. Find it & know that God says YES! (2 Corinthians 1:20)

5. Live by faith! We receive His promises by faith, not by something we can promise to do or achieve. (Romans 4:13)

Think It & Say It:

My life is not built upon the promises I make to God, but the promises He makes to me. All His promises are yes, and I adopt this mindset to build my whole life and decisions upon His promises. It is His promises that empower me to live holy, in this life, in Jesus' Name!

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow



Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Connect with me on skype: jinicharley2012

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Join me in discovering 58 Blessings found in the Holy Bible as discussed in Mike Murdock’s book “The Covenant of 58 Blessings”.

No comments:

Post a Comment