Sunday, March 3, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 5

This week we fast from the thought that says: "Why doesn't God do something about this?"

We have all been in situations where we felt helpless, and that it seemed like God wasn't moving heaven and earth like we hoped. What do we do?

Let's Change It This Week:

1. God has already moved! This is the first thing we need to realize. God has already provided all that we need to see this situation turn around. He has given us His covenant, His promises, His gifts, and so much more.

2. You are not helpless! You have the Holy Spirit. One of the titles for the Holy Spirit is: Helper. (John 15:26 NASB).The power of God to do something about your situation is IN YOU.

3. Understand how faith works. It's simple. Philemon verse 6, says: "our faith becomes effective by acknowledging what is ALREADY IN US in CHRIST JESUS." Acknowledging what is already yours, sends your faith into the situation to do something about it.

4. Wake up! We must awaken to our God-given authority in Christ. Jesus said, "I give you power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19)

5. It's your move! Release your power through speaking God's Word. (Proverbs 18:21)

Think It & Say It:

I am not waiting for God to move, as He has already moved. It's my move. I have His covenant, His promises, & His gifts. I have the Holy Spirit, the Helper, who is in me! I release my faith by acknowledging what is already in me, in Christ Jesus. The power of God is released, as I speak His Word, and expect God's promises to come to pass, in Jesus' Name.

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley


Join me in building a Wealth Transfer mentality for the next few weeks!


Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment