Sunday, March 17, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 7

This week we're fasting from the thought that says, "I just don't know what to do." This mindset often paralyzes us and keeps us from taking action.

Let's Change It This week:

1. Always remember what you have. You HAVE the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16)

2. You know God! (Daniel 11:32) Those who know God will TAKE ACTION. If you're born again, you have an instinctive sense of God's voice and direction. Expect it.

3. Your spirit ALREADY knows! This is why we renew our MINDS—to get our minds in agreement with God's Word & our spirit.

4. Take the first step! There's always a first step to your solution and your destiny.  Jesus didn't tell the paralyzed man to RUN into his destiny. He told him the first step: "Arise."

5. It's easier than you've thought. Do what you know. Don't fret what you don't know. First step is usually: Pray, or forgive, or plant a seed.

Think It & Say It:
I HAVE the mind of Christ, so I know what to do. Because I know God, I TAKE ACTION. I can take the first step into my destiny. As I pray, forgive or give, I am always moving toward my answer, in Jesus' Name.

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Wealth Transfer mentality for the next few weeks!

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment