Sunday, March 10, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 6

This week, we fast from the thought that says: "I feel helpless."

This week's devotion builds upon last week's thought: "Why doesn't God do something about this?"

The feeling of helplessness comes from a sense of powerlessness. The enemy would love for you to think you are powerless which will make you feel helpless.

Let's Change It This Week!

1. You're sitting on a power keg! God has GIVEN you POWER, love & a sound mind!
(2 Timothy 1:7) It's in you! You don't earn power. It's a gift.

2. Start your day doing inventory. Philemon 6 says acknowledge EVERY good thing already in you, in Christ. List what you DO have. It frees you from worrying about what you DON'T have.

3. Remember who's image you are made in! God made you in His image, then He said: TAKE DOMINION! (Genesis 1:26-28) Not only do you have the power. You have a mandate from God to use it, to rule in this life.

4. Release your power through forgiveness. Knowing you're forgiven & then FORGIVING people is a FORCE that releases amazing power and freedom in your life. If there's no one to forgive, find someone who needs forgiveness and tell them about Jesus' forgiveness!

5. Look outward, not inward today. See the world as needing YOUR help. As you help someone else, you will not only feel empowered; but also, you will reap help, as you sow help.

Think It & Say It:

I am free from feeling helpless. I have the power of God. He has given me power, love & a sound mind. I am made to take dominion over my life. I will not be dominated by life, not for another second. I release the power of forgiveness over my life and others, and I expect supernatural help to show up in my life today, in Jesus' Name.





In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley

Join me in building a Wealth Transfer mentality for the next few weeks!

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment