Tuesday, March 26, 2013

40 Week Fast From Wrong Thinking: Week 8

This week we are fasting from the thought that says, "I haven't done enough for the miracle I need."

Let's Change It This week:

1. Jesus did it all! Miracles are acts of grace. It's not about what we've done; but what He did. Believe that the finished work of Jesus is enough for your miracle. (John 19:30)

2. Trust the character of God. He's the same yesterday, today & forever (Hebrews 13:8).

3. He works miracles among you by hearing with faith. (Galatians 3:5)

4. Look up, expecting to receive. (Acts 3:5) Miracles happen in an atmosphere of expectation.

5. Feed your faith with the Word of God. (Mark 6:5-6) The remedy for unbelief is God's Word. Faith comes from hearing His Word. Keep a stream of God's Word flowing into your eyes, ears & heart.

Think It & Say It:

God's miracles aren't something I have to earn or work for or deserve. They are acts of favor & grace. Jesus did all that is necessary for me to receive His work of power in my life. I take Him at His Word and expect Him to work miracles in my midst, just as He promised, in Jesus' Name!

In His Great Love,

Gregory Dickow

Yours in Success...

God bless..

Ms Ranjini "Jini" Charley
jinicharley.business@gmail.com
About Jini Charley

"Together with Jesus is better than separate and alone" - Sarah Bowling

“True prosperity is having EVERY thing that you need in EVERY area of your life to accomplish God’s purpose for your life” – Jini Charley

"THE BLESSING of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it" Prov 10:22

Connect with me on yahoo messenger: jinicharleybiz

Follow me on twitter for daily inspiration: jinicharley



Join me in building a Prosperity mentality (100 Lessons on Prosperity) for the next few weeks!

Claim your FREE gift (FREE advertising FOR YOU) as a thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment